ICT Business Analyst
Murrumbeena VIC 3163
Highly motivated and focused business analyst with over 5 years of professional experience in digital and project management space. A recent graduate in Master of Information Technology with specialisation in IT Strategy and Management and excellent experience working in a fast-paced environment managing multiple clients.
Master of Information Technology (Professional)
Deakin UniversityJul 2012 – Oct 2019
Bachelor of Engineering (Computer Science & Engineering)
Anna UniversityJun 2012 – Dec 2013
Supple SolutionsAug 2020 – Current
- Researching keywords to align with the clients’ business objectives.
- Developing and executing comprehensive on-site strategies including keyword research, metadata and technical recommendations.
- Using various data visualisation tools like Tableau, Data Studio to analyse the client’s perspective growth areas
- Using SEO tools and techniques such as SEOMoz, Ahrefs, Screaming Frog, Tag manager, etc to build best SEO strategies for clients.
- Auditing the clients’ website to determine technical issues and making recommendations based on it.
- Providing content strategies to support the SEO objectives to content creators.
Head of Digital / Business Analyst
PFEC GlobalNov 2019 – Apr 2020
- Identified trends and insights, and optimised spend and performance based on the insights
- Developed the CRM tools for customer management by liaising and identifying the requirements
- Communicated regularly with key stakeholders on digital strategy
- Increased brand reach by 125% through social media channels like Facebook, Instagram and LinkedIn.
- Increase revenue through digital channels by 55% within the first three months.
- Implemented with a variety of organic and paid acquisition channels – content creation, content curation,pay per click campaigns, event management, publicity, social media, lead generation campaigns, copywriting, and performance analysis.
Digital Marketing Specialist
Seacret Direct AustraliaMar 2019 – Nov 2019
- Streamlined social media marketing strategy for the company.
- Prepared and analysed reports for data gathered through Google and Facebook Analytics.
- Liaised with the global team for social media plans and assets.
- Explored social media trends for the industry and regulated social media content plan.
- Assisted the graphics team to make relevant assets for promotion.
- Managed PPC campaigns through Facebook and Instagram.